• Happy Birthday Wiglaf

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Wiglaf
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Do primal forces have birthdays?
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Happy birthday...........mister president........happy birthday...to....you
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Happy. Birthday. Wiglaf!!!
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I heard that Wiglaf wasn't exactly born, but rather emerged fully-formed from a swirling, bubbling, viscous pool of offal.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Happy B'day Wiggy!
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Happy Birthday Wiglaf! May virile black men impregnate all your enemies.

Comment

Will Ferrell

Comment

Oh, and a Happy one too

Comment

Happy Birthday!
                        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

THANKS EVERRYONE. Sometimes when I am handed a stack of documents that are classified or whatever, I just don't feel like it and I come here and it's a lot more fun. I just cannot stand the CLASSIFIED watermark on my pages. Imagine if everything you read had that crappy mundane word lurking behind everything you read all day. You would probably start acting like me and then say OH MAYBE WIGGLAF DID NOT SPONTANEOUSLY FORM FROM DANK MEAT, MAYBE HE WAS ONTO SOMETHING.

That will be my legacy to you :angrY:

Comment

Are you the president?

Comment

Happy Birthday, may your gay sexual encounters be proud and manly.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                              X