Good ideas gone bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good ideas gone bad

I tried to make a shrimp quesadilla. Sounds like a good idea.

nasty and very fishy (probably bad shrimp)
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I thought this thread would be about communism.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
        I thought this thread would be about communism.
        Communism was never a good idea.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I thought it was going to be about humanity in general.

Comment

I thought it was about US constitution
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Call to Power.

Comment

Re: Good ideas gone bad

Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles
                I tried to make a shrimp quesadilla. Sounds like a good idea.

nasty and very fishy (probably bad shrimp)
                They can be awesome. Scallops also make awesome quesadillas and tacos but you have to get the crema sauce right for the tacos.
                Last edited by Dinner; September 5, 2008, 18:03.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

With caviar? How very bourgeoisie of you, Sloww.

Comment

I've had shrimp quesadillas before. They were yummy. Sadly the entire crew of the restaurant, my favorite Mexican restaurant, were deported back to Nicaragua earlier this year.
                    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Re: Re: Good ideas gone bad

Originally posted by Oerdin
                      They can be assume. Scallops also make asesome quesadillas and tacos but you have to get the crema sauce right for the tacos.
                      Good spelling effort.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Must be nasty scrimps then. I also have scallops, but I'll have to cook those.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Good ideas gone bad

Originally posted by Lorizael
                          Good spelling effort.
                          The "crema" might not have been a typo. He may have meant "cream," but "crema" is Central American style sour cream. I tried it once; it's like yogurt that's gone rancid. Gross.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Like Che's scrimps, that cream you had was probably rancid :x

Good crema is somewhere between sour cream and creme fraiche; has most of the sour cream tang, but all the richness of the creme fraiche. It rocks your tacos, nachos, queadillas ... and even -real- Mexican foods
                            But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
                            PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Good ideas gone bad

Originally posted by Lorizael

Good spelling effort.
                              Yeah, I was on quite a bender yesterday. I was hung over and didn't even go into work today.

Comment

Working...
                              X