Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate students

Yes, it's true.

New students just arrived in masses. It should be eager young minds ready to take stuff in, to discover, to gain knowledge and also party a little. I also think it should be a place for social gathering, connecting and whatnot.

But damn. I got my tray and was trying to pay for my food and two hippie ****s manned the counter, the long one. They were taking coffee. Yeah, it's not that difficult you POS's, there's only one kind offered, adn then you can take milk in it or not. "I'm making a cafe latte". No. You're getting coffee and pouring some milk in it, you douche. Now, either do that or GTFO. No, it must have taken minutes. All the while others have to carry their heavy trays, because we actually like eating there. So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in, I'll use the counter as my weapon, your face, this counter, meet each other and say hi! *BOOOOOM* *****es! *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* and then a little crack, and then the sound is more mushy, like someone attached tomatoes to their faces. Like *SMoooBsh*. That's what happens to you when you're a dirty bastard.

The irony, they also portray to be ahh kind to people, bu tin real life they lack basic courtesy and are the biggest human scum. Not hippies per se, but these types of hippies getting that coffee. I wanted to break their legs. Because the dude in wheelchair is faster.

Also, I see the dude checking out some nerdish type of guy and saying to his friend "they just eat hamburgers..." with a disgusting and ridiculing look on his hippie douche face. Well guess what. That dude is 3 times heavier than you and still manages to MOVE. He came here to eat, plus he will probably graduate and get a job and contribute to this society. Unlike these ****ers. Man I hate them so much, I'd like to abort their future babies with furious anger. Punch them in the baby popping machine.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Shoot them.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Re: I hate students

Originally posted by Pekka
      ---So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in---

If they read Naomi Klein books as University literature, I really feel sorry for them. If it's not a class in "source critics" or whatever.
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

I thought you have a GF, Pekka? *hides*
        Blah

Comment

I guess not university literature, but that's all they read. I bet they never open their actual text books anyway. Or why else would they study 10 years and not graduate.... that's what makes me tick even more. You're being a douche, you're carrying the new Klein book adn think you're so cool. Well guess what, it's a bestseller so it's like reading Harry Potter and thinking you're underground. I mean what ever. It's the third day of school, dude, it's still orientation, and you already got your Shock Doctrine? Jeesh. Get them while they're young I guess, they still have that soft spot in their heads... but it also makes my job easier, because their heads bounce better when they're a bit soft.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

BeBro, I do. What does that have to do with anything? In case you haven't noticed, when I become non-threatning and less aggressive is when I'm in trouble mentally.
            In da butt.

Comment

OK
              Blah

Comment

Yes. This is my natural habitat. Basically when I'm not actively hating people is when something is missing. It's not like I like hating, it's just that sometimes you need to. You need to get angry sometimes. otherwise you're just being a big blob of waste. Like "you think you can take 3 minutes getting your cup of coffee while the rest of us wait here patiently and think what a douche you are? Listen, have you ever been punched in the face really hard? Think about it. You think you can get away with it just because it's a university? And yes, if you're doing puters, you'll be attending my lecture next year most likely. You failed it already."
                In da butt.

Comment

I mean these guys are the real mental bullies. They want to portray themselves as cool and socially conscious, but very often it happens by pushing others down. Ridiculing them, judging them, but at the same time being the biggest hypocrite there is by doing the very same things themselves or worse.

My hypotheses is that when they're alone, they keep their mouths shut and move faster. Why? because it's a show for others. Their other douche friends. They want to feel socially superior. It's got **** to do with real values or stuff socially conscious people support and act upon. These are people who buy the skateboard and the clothes, but carry the board in their backbags adn can't skateboard. These are the most annyoing idiots known to mankind, these pretenders. It's ok to pretend ,but when you push others down and that's sort of the point? Meet the counter, punk!!!
                  In da butt.

Comment

I really do hate really pretentious students with their "ethical causes". Oh just f**k off already and stop looking down your noses at every. I've met a few in my time. I feel your pain Pekka!
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Why haven't you shot them yet?

Comment

PH, we can hate them together!

Oerdin, Not American enough
                        In da butt.

Comment

Yeah Oerdin, that isn't the European way.

Here in London we stab them instead
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

PH, we can hate them together!
                            It was one of the problems I did encounter when I was at uni, especially from some of the more middling public (private) school types. Although the thing was that those from the really prestigious public schools were actually quite normal, easygoing and polite. It's like that Billy Connolly sketch about the estate where the working class and upper class people are talking and having a laugh and the middle class people are looking down their noses at both for different reasons. It is true...
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Oerdin, Not American enough
                              Put on a cowboy hat and maybe the feeling will come over you.

Comment

Working...
                              X