London polytubbies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London polytubbies!

Anyone up for a pint (or ten) upcoming Sun-Mon? can do Sunday late afternoon-evening and Monday late evening.
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

The London polytubbies couldn't organize a polymeet to save their lives, let alone slake their thirsts.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Not true, i had a beer with a few once.
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Re: London polytubbies!

Originally posted by Saras
        Anyone up for a pint (or ten) upcoming Sun-Mon? can do Sunday late afternoon-evening and Monday late evening.
        CG is having a meet on the 13th in London. Don't you know you're supposed to coordinate your business meetings with the CG meet schedule?
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Dito DanS.

Comment

Don't see why not. Do you have any preferences to a time/place Saras - I can do either Sunday or Monday (evening), nothing on those days booked up...
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Sunday would probably work better. Would prefer a pub close to hotel which is on Shaftesbury ave close to Leicester sq tube station. My leg still hurts a bit.

Comment

Whatever date you negotiate, go and appear on the other possible dates too.
                Blah

Comment

I suggest the Round Table in that case, the usual venue for the Counterglow meetings, just off Charing Cross Road. I can't remember the exact name of the street, let me have a look...

And is 14:00 good for you?
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

26-27 St. Martin's Ct
                    London, WC2N 4AL

You should be able to find it from that...
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

And just opposite is the doorway where that famous picture was taken
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I land at Gatwick 16:30, should be there in 45 mins, right?

Comment

Sounds about right...I don't think the train from there takes too long, although if you are getting to Leicester Square area you might want a few more minutes, although it shouldn't take very long...
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                              The London polytubbies couldn't organize a polymeet to save their lives, let alone slake their thirsts.
                              I do find these meets fail if I don't intend to attend.
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X