Mitt Romney has gone crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the convention's theme, "Country First,"
    doesnt that sound a bit too right-wing? will mccain start talking about the "motherland" now?
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Jon Stewart also explained that 'Mitt' sounds like the German 'mit' which means 'with'
      Blah

Comment

I like how they didn't address issues but instead dealt with rhetoric the American people would understand: "DRILL MORE NOW!", "Obama is a zero, McCain is a hero", "USA USA USA", "They're coming for your money!"

Shamelessly pandering to the Republicans' most loyal constituents: ****ing dumbasses. And proud of it.

USA! USA! USA!
        Yep. Which is why there is a very real chance they'll win.

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Better than 50/50 I'd say, no matter what the current projection is over at fivethirtyeight.com.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

How can anyone who believes the earth was created 6000 years ago be suitable for a job where some crtical analysis of evidence and options might be required.
            Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
            Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Originally posted by TheStinger
              How can anyone who believes the earth was created 6000 years ago be suitable for a job where some crtical analysis of evidence and options might be required.
              HOW DARE YOU insult the faith of millions of hard-working, tax-paying, patriotic Americans, you godless Eurocom? You see, folks, here we have ourselves a librul who thinks he knows better 'n you. Whaddya say to THAT?

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                Better than 50/50 I'd say, no matter what the current projection is over at fivethirtyeight.com.
                Heh, you check that site too? I'm a BP subscriber so that's how I found out about it...

-Arrian

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian

HOW DARE YOU insult the faith of millions of hard-working, tax-paying, patriotic Americans, you godless Eurocom? You see, folks, here we have ourselves a librul who thinks he knows better 'n you. Whaddya say to THAT?

-Arrian
                  Forced sterilization.
                  The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian

Heh, you check that site too? I'm a BP subscriber so that's how I found out about it...

-Arrian
                    You know, I may just change my handle to Midwest Arrian. BP

Comment

Only if you swear you are not "Pete Kent" who posts over at 538.

Unless it's parody.

-Arrian

Comment

Definitely not.

Comment

Originally posted by TheStinger
                          How can anyone who believes the earth was created 6000 years ago be suitable for a job where some critical analysis of evidence and options might be required.
                          young earth creationism

Comment

Re: Mitt Romney has gone crazy

Originally posted by Asher

Yes, we know McCain served. **** you for pretending like service in the military and patriotism means you get to be president.

It really does irritate me at times that so many Republican voters think McCain is automatically entitled to the presidency because he's a veteran and a former POW. So I agree with the sentiments of your post.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Do you really WANT the earth to be 4.5 billion years old? Cuz that's like, really, really old. Older than anything else old.

We want a younger, hipper earth, one that the kids can get into. 6000 years doesn't sound too bad, and most people prefer to count without having decimals involved. Yeah, baby!
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

4.66 billion actually.

[/geologist]
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X