No announcement yet.

Mitt Romney has gone crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This woman hired lobbyists to wrangle $27 million for her town of 6500 people ($4k/person). And, IIUC, still managed to leave the town in debt.

Clearly she's anti-pork.

I'm sure the people of that town were happy to get the money. I don't think that Sarah will be able to get lobbists to convince some outside source to gift the USA $4k/person, though*. Hmm, what to do then?

-Arrian

* - I suppose one never knows. Since we're doing God's work in Iraq, perhaps the Almighty will give us some grant money to help with the national debt.
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
      This woman hired lobbyists to wrangle $27 million for her town of 6500 people ($4k/person). And, IIUC, still managed to leave the town in debt.

Clearly she's anti-pork.

I'm sure the people of that town were happy to get the money. I don't think that Sarah will be able to get lobbists to convince some outside source to gift the USA $4k/person, though*. Hmm, what to do then?

-Arrian

* - I suppose one never knows. Since we're doing God's work in Iraq, perhaps the Almighty will give us some grant money to help with the national debt.
      I'm sure China will happily lend us that money though.
      "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
      -Joan Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
        Jon Stewart's skewering of the conservative pundits defending Palin's record tonight was freaking brilliant.

Jon Stewart wasn't very good with the Newt though...
        "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Working...
        X