No announcement yet.

Mitt Romney has gone crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All lies! The geological and fossil records were an inventions by Jesus to test our faith.

Comment

The fact that her daughter is preggers and her husband is in the running for the biggest hick in the world is inconsequential, but a nice bonus.
      That description sounds spot on to the last married chick I hooked up with. Unhappy married women = lots of sex for the rest of us
      Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
      Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
        the convention's theme, "Country First,"
        doesnt that sound a bit too right-wing? will mccain start talking about the "motherland" now?
        I believe the accepted term is Homeland.

But yeah, some of those speakers were painful to watch.
        "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
        -Joan Robinson

Comment

Country first is rather obvious. Anyone running for office in this country has to put our country first. That's not what the Republicans mean, of course. What they mean to say is that traitordemocrats hate America, Freedom, (hockey) Mom and Apple Pie, whereas they are TRUE Americans who love all those things. Wrap it up in a big 'ole flag and chant USA! and you've got it.

And it works like a charm.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Re: Re: Mitt Romney has gone crazy

Originally posted by MrFun

It really does irritate me at times that so many Republican voters think McCain is automatically entitled to the presidency because he's a veteran and a former POW. So I agree with the sentiments of your post.

While it may be a point to a lot of people, it's the fact that they make it the point that bothers me.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Yes, the extreme evil Christian right will not retreat in the face of evil extremism. They would be running from themselves.
              You're an idiot. Conservative values are not extreme in this country. Porking another man in the poop hole is considered extreme and rightfully so.

Yeah, baby! Because we can immediately tap enough oil not only to meet China's rising oil demand over the next 4 years, we can exceed their demand to the point of lowering our energy bills simply by DRILLING MORE! YEAR! MOAR DRILLING USA! USA! USA!
              Yes, because Obama opposes offshore drilli..oh no wait.

Just admit you're an environmental wackjob who thinks that our dependency on foreign oil will go away if you give a nice speech.

She's a laughing stock of a candidate regardless of her family problems.

The looming abuse of power scandal, the complete and utter lack of any reasonable experience, etc.....

I'm not sure the mayor of Wasilla should be making these claims, it stinks of blatant hypocrisy...
              The fact that she has more experience than Edwards did in 2004 -- and you never denounced him as inexperienced -- also stinks of hypocrisy.

Just admit you're a biased dongeater and that Obama has less experience than any presidential candidate ever, and McCain is -- and this isn't debatable -- the single most influential, active member of congress. He gets things done. If there's a major piece of legislation in the senate, he's probably involved.

Obama never spent one minute in his hopelessly short senate career not thinking about how to get to the white house. .
              Last edited by Wiglaf; September 4, 2008, 12:10.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                Yes, because Obama opposes offshore drilli..oh no wait.

Just admit you're an environmental wackjob who thinks that our dependency on foreign oil will go away if you give a nice speech.
                McCain doesn't support drilling in Alaska either.

I'm all for your dependency on foreign oil. It's made my family very wealthy.

The fact that she has more experience than Edwards did in 2004 -- and you never denounced him as inexperienced -- also stinks of hypocrisy
                I don't think I've ever made a comment about Edwards. Feel free to try to find one. The man was so ****ing boring he wasn't worthy of comment.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

GOP Vp Palin has more expierence than the Democratic #1. And has an awesome record of reform and record against corruption.

whats being dubbed trooper-gate is very over done. The Police officer that was related shot a moose out of season, got a DUI and was generally acting like a douche. The department was afraid to discipline him.

I eagerly await the post convention bounce as GOP unites

Comment

GOP Vp Palin has more expierence than the Democratic #1. And has an awesome record of reform and record against corruption.

You're so delusional that it's cute.

She's got such a record of reform that she's known mostly for her successful pork barrel politics.
                    She's got such a record against corruption that not even two years into her job as governor and she's got an ethics and corruption probe against her.

Bring on the coolaid, *****.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

If you knew anything about American politics, you'd know every ****ing member of congress who is worth a **** brings home money for projects in their state/district. Calling it 'pork' is disingenuous and meaningless. It is made easier for her because Ted Stevens from her state is on the ****ing appropriations committee. If any state's governor had a coworker on this ****ing committee, you'd want them getting as much out of it as possible, or you would vote the mother****er out of office. Blaming her for helping Alaska using this rare stroke of fortune (having a fellow statesmen on the most important committee in the senate) is just hypocritical. Anyone and everyone would and has done it.

She's not known for that though, she's known for resigning to protest the corrupt actions of members of her own party and cleaning up the ****hole that was Alaskan politics and improving the state's finances. Something like a 90% approval rating in Alaska resulted

And before you say **** you don't know about McCain's oil policies, please read: http://www.johnmccain.com//Informing...f1468e96f4.htm

Comment

now now, there is no place for facts and proven reform in the discussion.

Asher must stick to his talking points wiglaf.

I remember you ******s in 1999 on ACS here before I was regged going crazy about Maverick mccains records and how you all wanted him to bury bush after new hampshire.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
                          All lies! The geological and fossil records were an inventions by Jesus to test our faith.
                          Also to show us where natural resources are.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                            If you knew anything about American politics, you'd know every ****ing member of congress who is worth a **** brings home money for projects in their state/district. Calling it 'pork' is disingenuous and meaningless. It is made easier for her because Ted Stevens from her state is on the ****ing appropriations committee. If any state's governor had a coworker on this ****ing committee, you'd want them getting as much out of it as possible, or you would vote the mother****er out of office. Blaming her for helping Alaska using this rare stroke of fortune (having a fellow statesmen on the most important committee in the senate) is just hypocritical. Anyone and everyone would and has done it.

She's not known for that though, she's known for resigning to protest the corrupt actions of members of her own party and cleaning up the ****hole that was Alaskan politics and improving the state's finances. Something like a 90% approval rating in Alaska resulted
                            Alaska's always loved its republicans. It was 90% at its peak, it dropped to the ~60% level pretty quickly after that. Don't lie to me, Wiggy. I'm smarter than you.

Comment

The closest you ever came to 60% approval rating was when you were vice president of the 6th grade student council and gave free blowjobs at lunch at the cafeteria. Those days are gone, you cannot simply suck your way to the top anymore.

Comment

I especially loved Guiliani's line about approval ratings like that not happening in NYC... even though Bloomberg had about 75% at his peak and is still somewhere in that vicinity.
                                "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                                -Joan Robinson

Comment

Working...
                                X