Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [YACHT] It ain't easy Josephine

Don't Look, Asher!

Could be a threat to either GT or moi, but probably not.

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

BTW, Asher, one of the reasons I make these threads is because I spend a lot of time on Poly, and these threads give me an easy way to check on where the storms are, and if I need to start packing.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

It looks like it is headed towards me

I really don't mind as long as it hits on a weekday so that I get days off and it doesn't screw with college football. Hannah OTOH is a ****ing *****
      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

It would be more fair if some of them moved east. Sahara could use some rain.
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles
          BTW, Asher, one of the reasons I make these threads is because I spend a lot of time on Poly, and these threads give me an easy way to check on where the storms are, and if I need to start packing.
          Whats it got to do with Asher? Does he have an hurricane phobia or something?
          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

He has a hurricane thread phobia.

Comment

Working...
            X