Looks like Spore is out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Spore is out.

I'm very ambivalent about this game. It was clearly never going to become too scientific a game, but with all the cutting down it has had, in phases as well as general gameplay complexity, I feel like it's too simple for such a brilliant mind as mine.

Do comment.

@ Spore
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Compared to Dwarf Fortress, it's too simple. Also, there are no aquatic civilizations.
      Graffiti in a public toilet
      Do not require skill or wit
      Among the **** we all are poets
      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

2 threads per day in the OT

luckily, this is on the wrong forum so none of your threads need to be closed

Comment

I was quite excited about it when it was first announced, but after all of the dumbing down and cutesifying of it I'm probably going to give it a pass. The overly restrictive DRM doesn't help its case at all either.

Comment

After all the dumbing down and cutesifying of it? It's like you have no idea who Will Wright is!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              After all the dumbing down and cutesifying of it? It's like you have no idea who Will Wright is!
              Of course I should have expected it, but it looked like there was hope at the beginning that it would be an everything sim instead of a Sim Everything.

Comment

Working...
              X