Any mass murderers on Poly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any mass murderers on Poly?

I mean we have it all in mental disorders: aspies, adult virgins, urban dwellers with trucks, "ect."

It would be very sad day for Apolyton's mental diversity if we had no mass murderers.

Discuss.

I think we can live well without those "ect." guys
    Blah

Comment

I think we have a murderer among our registered if not active posters, its statistically highly probable.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

FG killed himself once, but rose from the dead again
        Blah

Comment

A guy like Ming has prepared an awful lot of toast over the years. Don't tell me he hasnt nudged a few out the office window once he determined they were starting to get an attitude..

Comment

I once sprayed an entire ant hill with Raid.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Kidicious Prime is said to be a mass murderer.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

All your houses need to be raided to be sure.

Comment

/me wonders if any chickens have recognized him yet
                  Attached Files
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                    I think we can live well without those "ecth" guys
                    fixed
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I've met two serial killers, and known someone killed by another serial killer. And, a serial killer drove past our home with his first victim when Theben and I were kids. Use to hang out in a neighborhood where a 5th serial killer hunted.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

That sounds like a serial in itself...
                        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

How do you know he drove past you?

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles
                            I've met two serial killers, and known someone killed by another serial killer. And, a serial killer drove past our home with his first victim when Theben and I were kids. Use to hang out in a neighborhood where a 5th serial killer hunted.
                            You live in Florida, I'd be suprised if you don't live next to a serial killer.

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I devoured Snap, Crackle AND Pop. I am the Hannible Lecter of cereal killers.

Comment

Working...
                              X