No announcement yet.

Any Muslim posters on poly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure any potential practising Muslims would have been driven away by the rampant Islamophobia manifested on this forum...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by onodera

I'm an ethnic Russian from Russian cultural background. I just happen to think Muslim Russia would work better, except I like pork and my foreskin where it belongs.
      Why?

[Godwin on]
      Hitler thought a Muslim Germany would work better too.
      [Godwin off]
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS
        I'm sure any potential practising Muslims would have been driven away by the rampant Islamophobia manifested on this forum...
        Could you name an example?
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Are you or have you at any point in the past been a Muslim?

PS

Comment

Who is that, McC?

Comment

Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS
                They're probably using it as a recruiting tool for terrorist organizations.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Deep in the Pakistani tribal area, Osama Bin Laden is lecturing
                  the faithful:
                  "see how this depraved and wicked Civ site and witness how has fallen...no longer do they even talk about their supposed computer game...they huddle around the off topic like cowardly sheep, bleeting to one another about their impending dooms! An Islamic Civ site would never do this!"
                  "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Also an Islamic video gaming site would have released a mod to counteract the obvious subversive propaganda of how successful Judaism is supposedly.

Comment

Working...
                    X