Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An accidental death of an oposition politician by a shot in the head in a police car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An accidental death of an oposition politician by a shot in the head in a police car

That's what's happened to Magomed (Mahomet = Muhammad) Jewlojew, a politician and an owner of a web site criticising Kremlin and pro-russian president of Ingushetia.
    He flew to Moscow in the same plane as president of Ingushetia. The police was waiting for him in the airport. They took him to police car and drove away. According to the police, a struggle between Jewlojew and policemen occured in the car on the way, and he was accidentally shot.
    Allegedly the corpse was thrown out of the car, and the policemen drove away from there.

Russian human rights organisations accuse Ingushetia's authorities of illegal practices conducted while fighting islamic groups: kidnappings, torturests, illegal arrests. But islamic groups do the same.

praise Putin! praise Medwiediew!
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Is this Poland's version of the Onion?
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Reminds me of Pulp Fiction.
      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Russia: it's what's ****ed up.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Reminds me of everyday happenings here.

The latest is they have recaptured a notorous bank robber here.

He escaped from prison about 8 months ago.

I'm guessing he won't be escaping again, as somehow when the police recaptured him, he mysteriously got shot - in both feet.

Kapis (the bankrobber) has been locked in jail for a two weeks now while his lawyers and the state argue wether he should be allowed to be given access to a hospital.......
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

"Jewlojew"?

Comment

Was Jewlojew a jew?
              I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                Is this Poland's version of the Onion?
                probably not.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
                "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Working...
                X