Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's 4 in the morning and I'm making pies.....how about you!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's 4 in the morning and I'm making pies.....how about you!!

Actually it's 6 am but I've been up since 4 making pie crust dough and waiting for it to chill so I can roll it out. And I'm also letting the oven burn off the stuff that spilled over last night so that my pies won't taste like smoke!! Wouldn't that just suck!! Her you go judge my new flavor smoked buttermilk pie!

ok a little punchy seeing as how I went to bed at 1 and got up at 4 when this is over this afternoon I'm taking a nap!! Wish me luck.
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

I made pee at 4 in the morning, does that count?

Comment

not exactly but thank you for that information.
      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

So are you making buttermilk pies?
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I made a delicious blackberry pie last week with freshly picked berries. I ate it with ice cream and whipped cream.

Pie

Comment

I looooove pie.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Ditto, but 4.00 is much too early. However, I'm not generally opposed if others want to get up that early to make pie for me
              Blah

Comment

She's up at 4 making pies. At 2 in the afternoon, she's napping, while we eat her pies. We have a plan.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Bringing pastry back.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Blah

Comment

Tiamat is qualified to be President. She'd be taking those calls while making pies
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

"If the Russians don't like it, they can....hold on. My crust is bubbling."

Comment

I love pie

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                          X