Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will North Korea try to steal some attention again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will North Korea try to steal some attention again?

Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

You post too many threads on just a whim.

Comment

I heard a few days ago, NK is halting the dismantling of its nuclear program and is threatening to reinstitute it on the grounds that the U.S. has failed to take NK off its list of terrorist nations, as promised.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
        You post too many threads on just a whim.
        As opposed to the well thought out ones we usually see on poly?

Poly is a dump for any trash that can be found in the more primitive parts of my brain.
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
          I heard a few days ago, NK is halting the dismantling of its nuclear program and is threatening to reinstitute it on the grounds that the U.S. has failed to take NK off its list of terrorist nations, as promised.
          That is what I was hinting at.

NK is a master player when it comes to grabbing attention when there are no real crises, I think they must be feeling ronery with SO stealing the spotlight.

I think they should do a nuclear test that works properly. That would grab the worlds attention.

Comment

Or doesn't work properly. Either way.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

North Korea steals everything else. It's probably just a matter of time.
              -rmsharpe

Comment

What exactly have they stolen?

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus
                  What exactly have they stolen?
                  Off the top of my head, North Korea imported some watch-making machinery from Switzerland back in the 70s and never paid for it.

They also steal people.
                  -rmsharpe

Comment

Originally posted by rmsharpe

Off the top of my head, North Korea imported some watch-making machinery from Switzerland back in the 70s and never paid for it.

They also steal people.
                    The Swiss are evil and deserve anything that happen to them.

Comment

Working...
                    X