Can anyone substantiate this rumour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone substantiate this rumour?

"It has also been recently reported that Red Dawn is to be remade, although the exact plot is unclear."

Buried somewhere in that story:
    BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
    -Joan Robinson

IMDB has a link to Red Dawn (2010), but since projects that far out are only available to IMDB Pro members, no idea of the details.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I wonder if the new one will be so terrible as to be awesome... or just terrible enough to be terrible.
      "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
      -Joan Robinson

Comment

MGM Plans to Remake 'Robocop' and 'Red Dawn'
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Since Russian isn't communist any more, what are they going to call this version? Dawn?

Comment

I knew a Dawn.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I see Hollywood has moved on from ****ting out remakes of 50/60s classics to b-grade 80s action movies.

Comment

Not so fast! Not until they remake 'Attack of the 50' Woman'. She had really big bazoombas. Like a hammock.
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
                  I see Hollywood has moved on from ****ting out remakes of 50/60s classics to f-grade 80s action movies.
                  Fixed

Comment

Red Dawn kicks ass! My family watched it together one Christmas Eve when I was young. Because there's no better way to prepare for Christmas than to watch a movie about guerilla war against Commies.
                    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

My assistant editor was in high school when this movie came out, and a load of his friends went to watch it.

The next day, some US guard came in and landed a copter on their football field and the kids all crapped bricks as they thought the Commies were attacking.
                      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                      X