Who's on vacation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's on vacation?

I've got another week of vacation starting. I don't know what I'll do with it.

I already had two weeks, went to see my mom in Jutland. On a bike! Had to phone her to come pick me up after about 150 km. Took the train back most of the way.

Rush hour on the open road takes on a whole new meaning. Especially when it starts to pour.

So now I'm back home with another week to kill. I suppose I'll tidy up a bit around the place, catch up on some downloads - no, I won't tell you - and generally relax and maybe cook some nice food.

How about you? Over and done with, or do you still have some vacation time left? And what have you been up to?

My two week vacation begins on next Friday. Only planned activity is going to cottage, probably on Thursday. Really waiting for this.. i think i might visit Tallinn, but not sure about that yet.

Comment

I'm on sick leave, nursing my knee. Damn Russian aggressors!
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

just got back from a week of camping in the Adirondak mountains.
        Attached Files

Comment

currently in skiathos, only 3 more days
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Back in work on Wednesday. Looking forward to it
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I am not, I might go visit freinds (DC) this next weekend though.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

If I had some time off, and I'd recently tried bicycling to Jutland, I'd think about doing so museum visiting or sightseeing. I've always wanted to check out Neuschwannstein, the palace of Mad King Ludwig.

Comment

I've still got 11 days to take yet this year. God knows what I am going to do with them, but I may end up having a nice long Christmas Hopefully I will get the chance to go for a week to somewhere sunny too!
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I will go to a conference for a week in november. I already took off a week this summer (was to go to my sisters wedding, but that didn't happen, I did get to see my nephews, neices, other extended family she lives near).

I might take off a day or two next weekend.

I generally take a long weekend once a month, plus I don't get work done on holidays (although I don't really do anything and often intend to get work done).

Jon Miller
                    Last edited by Jon Miller; August 25, 2008, 17:12.
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I had a wonderful visit to Norway, Bergen and Oslo, in May, this year. Now there is the distinct possibility of a business trip to Zagreb in October.

I hope to add on some extra days for sightseeing and trips.

I've never been to Zagreb before so looking forward to the visit.
                      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Yeah, I know I will be off to Saarbrucken a couple of times this year, and maybe even a visit to Greece if I am lucky
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                        X