Madonna kicks off her 'Sticky and Sweet' tour in Cardiff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madonna kicks off her 'Sticky and Sweet' tour in Cardiff

Whilst I don't much care for her music, I do applaud her taste in choosing a starting venue.

Madonna at Cardiff’s Millennium Stadium
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

I'm glad that she picked Wales to warm up.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Welshmen and flamey gay guys are Madonna's only fans.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You mean there's a difference? I thought they were one and the same. ACS is so educational.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
          Welshmen and flamey gay guys are Madonna's only fans.
          So you're a big Madonna fan, eh?
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'm more manly than you.

Evidence: You live in San Diego. You have a gay-looking flag. You have a cartoon avatar with hipster qualities. You're not good with technology (eg, your sig). You lack an attention to detail (the lack of a space between "1" and "HERE" in your sig has been bugging me for years).
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I learned long ago exactly what Asher is saying, which is why all along I've said, let gays in the military. Stereotypes will get you killed quicker than a cat can lick it's ass. For those of you unknowing, that's quick.

Comment

Seems Madonna reads Poly:

Madonna mixes Hitler, Mugabe, McCain on tour

LONDON (AP) — It should come as no surprise that the queen of pop is again courting controversy. The first show of Madonna's world tour Saturday night made a foray into U.S. politics with a none-too-subtle dig at U.S. presidential hopeful John McCain.

Images of destruction and global warming flashed on to a screen during a video interlude. Those were followed by pictures of Adolf Hitler, Zimbabwe's authoritarian ruler Robert Mugabe — and McCain.

A later sequence showed slain Beatle John Lennon, climate activist Al Gore, Mahatma Gandhi and finally McCain's Democratic rival, Barack Obama.

Once the interlude was over, Madonna threw herself into a rave-inflected rendition of Like a Prayer. She finished off the concert with her thumping Give it 2 Me from her new album I.
                Blah

Comment

Re: Seems Madonna reads Poly:

Sounds like an awesome show!
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                  X