Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Flies Out A Window

LMAO

I kind of felt bad for the dog after though. Do you think it was alright?

No, I don't think it was alright.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

That's horrible

Comment

On the up side, the car did not appear to be moving that quickly, as the German Shepard was keeping up with it.

But this is why you don't leave your windows down when you're driving with your dog in the car.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Not a german shepard
          The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

I think he's fine.

The dog's jump was short, so there wasn't a big jolt to his legs when he landed. His feet immediately were swept out from underneath him, so he rolled. Yeah, the other dog ran over him, but how much does a dog weigh?

Biggest dangers: twisted ankle; scratch mark from other dog.

Comment

My guess is the dog is fine. Dogs are tough.
              You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

This dog had an even more epic fail:

Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                  This dog had an even more epic fail:

That had better be fake, or I will personally hunt that ****er down myself, and he will pray for death.
                  You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

It's not fake, and those guys were kicked out IIRC.

It was huge news at the time.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                      It's not fake, and those guys were kicked out IIRC.

It was huge news at the time.
                      IIRC the Marines only released a statement that it would be investigated, and I think they knew where the guy was stationed stateside, but after some googling I don't find that they were ultimately discharged. Then again maybe it was such a 15-minutes phenomenon that no reporters picked up on the discharge.

Anyway, here's the best part:
                      Attached Files
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

IIRC the Marines only released a statement that it would be investigated, and I think they knew where the guy was stationed stateside, but after some googling I don't find that they were ultimately discharged. Then again maybe it was such a 15-minutes phenomenon that no reporters picked up on the discharge.

Anyway, here's the best part:
                        Quick google search turned up this CNN article on it from June 13. Apparently the tosser was kicked out, and one other guy was punished, but the Marines didn't release details of the punishment.
                        Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

USMC

(You do have to kinda grin at the irony of the guy getting booted for killing an animal while other Marines make a living slaughtering humans by the bushel, but granted this pup wasn't exactly a threat...)
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

USMC
                            You can easily tell from the video that he's elite.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

lol only the marines.

Comment

Working...
                              X