Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkG
    i thought it was china's turn for world domination
    Who says China won't become a Islamic theocracy?

Islam in China

Chinese parents prefer boys

I bet all those lonely Chinese men wouldn't mind 72 virgins in the afterlife.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Last I heard it was 52. When was the last committee and why wasn't I informed!
      be free

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyBoy
        Last I heard it was 52. When was the last committee and why wasn't I informed!
        If you look at history religious allegiances can change rapidly. Even today there may be as many as 100 million Chinese Muslims in a few decades as the Chinese state becomes more tolerant towards religion that could easily grow to 500 or even 600 million through conversions.
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by rmsharpe

Then it has thus far been a mediocre crusade.
          Yeah, no slaughtering of whole cities and roasting babies over an open fire like in the first Crusade.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus

If you look at history religious allegiances can change rapidly. Even today there may be as many as 100 million Chinese Muslims in a few decades as the Chinese state becomes more tolerant towards religion that could easily grow to 500 or even 600 million through conversions.
            You don't know China very well. They look down on Muslims, Hindus, and most foreign religions. In fact I would even say many Chinese are down right hostile to Islam because it is associated with terrorism and separatism. Christianity is looked upon more favorably (just like it is in Korea) because it is associated with modernization in people's minds but even so the vast majority of Chinese aren't interested. That said there are large numbers of converts even with the official hostility of the CCP.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
            X