More fun with Kirk Cameron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More fun with Kirk Cameron

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Has potential.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

zzzz .. huh what? Oh the trailer ended.

Trailers have usually best parts of the movie, right? I guess I'm not the target audience for this one.

Comment

Turd alert!
        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Not my thing, but why denigrate Cameron?

You should change to idjetz guevara.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I don't get it.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

The movie needs to be raptured.
              If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ
                Has potential.
                ...to suck worse than the trail leads us to believe.
                The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

No Left Behind IV? Not that it matters, those movies suck big time. Kirk Cameron is much better in his Way of the Master programs.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Why should we care about this Che? I'm trying to figure it out, but...
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Nostromo
                      Turd alert!
                      QFT A turd complete with a diarrhea spray and a cloud of flies buzzing around it.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                        Why should we care about this Che? I'm trying to figure it out, but...
                        Cuz it sucks so bad.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                          ...to suck worse than the trail leads us to believe.

It does have a made-for-TV movie feel as opposed to a theatrical one somehow.
                          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Burn it!
                            be free

Comment

It sucked so hard my eyes have hikkies.
                              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                              X