Clear All

Outstanding, Japher.
    Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

It's a baby!

Comment

Re: Baby Jace!

Originally posted by Japher
        He's on his way... Wifey's water broke and she's in labor. The doctor is going to give her pitosin to speed things up and he should be here between 9pm and 3am tonight.

I'm shooting for after midnight so that his birthday will be a multiple of his birth month and year... Nerdy.

His name will be Jace Daniel
        Shouldn't you be looking after your missus rather than posting about it on a bulletin board
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Congrats!
          Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
            awwwww....

sweet

congrats
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Congrats mate hope you and him have a great life together
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

congrats japher he is beautiful. I hope u enjoy him now cause he is gonna be a handful of, i want, i need and ur gonna have to get this at midnight cause i need it tomorrow . On a sweet note he will make ur life a wonderful joy of living hell when he gets older. Have fun with ur new baby and best wishes to ur family
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                  congrats japher he is beautiful. I hope u enjoy him now cause he is gonna be a handful of, i want, i need and ur gonna have to get this at midnight cause i need it tomorrow . On a sweet note he will make ur life a wonderful joy of living hell when he gets older. Have fun with ur new baby and best wishes to ur family

Hello Mrs. Tubes!
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Congrats !

Many happy sleepness nights !
                    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

:beer:

congrats!
                      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                      X