I need to store stuff for several months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to store stuff for several months

I need to store stuff for either 3 months or 10+ months. Anyone know a good storage company that would be in the Philadelphia area (like a national or northeast regional company) and how much I can expect to pay in rent?

Pretty much it's just books, clothes, CDs... I also have a mattress that I'm not sure what to do with. Could that be stored somewhere to?

I have an apartment rented in Philly for just this purpose. There is nothing illegal there yet and I have already pre-broken the front door lock to make insurance claims as easy as possible. PM me for the address (the window is also unlocked in the back). Let me know if the stuff inside the baseball cards is still there. Hubba hubba, winkedy winkedy. My man!

Comment

anyone have any experience with any storage companies? Are they all the same?

Comment

Use a major company, not a random little one ... and one in a good part of town, which has locks on the doors, and looks reasonably nice. (Use common sense, in other words.) Other than that, yeah, use whatever is convenient and cheap.
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

And if possible, bring along Jodie Foster once you go to reclaim your stuff.

Comment

Public Storage is pretty well distributed across the country.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
            X