Happy Birthday Chemical Ollie!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Chemical Ollie!!!!

Seem as though your up at the Poly Party!!

Have a HB my friend

Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well, now it's official, I've passed the point of no return. I'm now finally an adult.

At least I move back into the sunny side after 5 years of shadows.
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

HBD!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
          Well, now it's official, I've passed the point of no return. I'm now finally an adult.
          Don't worry it get better year after year - welcome to the grown up ranks

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Comment

(\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Good night everybody...
                So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Working...
                X