Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isaac Hayes prepares to meet Xenu...

From the BBC:

US singer-songwriter Isaac Hayes has died at his home in Memphis, Tennessee, at the age of 65, police said. Police were called to Mr Hayes' home after his wife found him unconscious. He was taken to hospital where he was pronounced dead at 1408 (1908 GMT). Mr Hayes, a flamboyant, deep-voiced performer, won an Oscar for the 1971 hit Theme From Shaft. He was perhaps better known to a younger audience as the voice of Chef from the hit cartoon show, South Park. The cause of death was not immediately known. "Family members believe at this point it is a medical condition that might have led to his death," a police spokesman said, adding Mr Hayes was being treated for "a number of medical issues". Mr Hayes suffered a stroke in 2006.
    See the rest here. Goodbye Chef....
    If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

I would have titled it "He's a dead mother SHUT YOUR MOUTH".

Sorry to hear he's gone.
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

RIP
      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

RIP...
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Potentially NSFW
          If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Shut your mouth!
            -rmsharpe

Comment

R.I.P. The Duke A number one

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

RIP
                Quendelie axan!

Comment

RIP
                  Graffiti in a public toilet