PETA's latest ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heraclitus
    I think PETA and the childless movement should be tried for treason.
    Why the childless movement? It takes care of itself. They don't have kids, so they have no one to pass their values on to. In 100 years, movement's over!
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

That's not soon enough.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyBoy
        Even eating plants is an act of killing if you think about it. It's just that vegetarians are a bit biased towards animals.

I remember an article, a Japanese guy was able to grow meat in a lab, he said it was perfect beef, and that is the kind of technology I was talking about.

And to me that would be fine, no murder there, however, I am sure the majority of vegetarians would still be upset by it, in which case, evolution would rule them out by poisoning them with the very foods they rely on, while meat-eaters will be kept immunized.

Evolution is the greatest of all evil-doers.
        This may be the only way we can have T-Rex burgers.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
          PETA is the best troll ever.
          QFT
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Working...
          X