No announcement yet.

Bernie Mac is Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't see that one coming. Too bad, he was funny, liked him.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Elok, I was just talking trash. Making reference to his playing the part of a black man. Of course that was no great feat. I'm sure the character was, but not the playing a black man.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

RIP
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by onodera
          I've thought Bernie Mac was another of your companies with goofy names that deal on the secondary mortgage market.
          That's what I thought too, reading the title. I was wondering how I'd never heard of it

Comment

The Buyer's Rate Normalization Mortgage Corporation (BRNMC) (NYSE: BRE), commonly known as Bernie Mac, is a government sponsored enterprise (GSE) of the United States federal government. It is a stockholder-owned corporation authorized to make loans and loan guarantees. The BRNMC was created in 1986 to expand the secondary market for mortgages in the US. Along with other GSEs, Bernie Mac buys mortgages on the secondary market, pools them, and sells them as mortgage-backed securities to investors on the open market. This secondary mortgage market increases the supply of money available for mortgages lending and increases the money available for new home purchases, thereby normalizing the average interest rates for buyers of said securities. The name "Bernie Mac" is a creative acronym of the company's full name that has been adopted officially for ease of identification (see "GSEs" below for other examples).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Mac(disambiguation)
            RIP
            Last edited by Darius871; August 9, 2008, 20:57.
            Unbelievable!

Comment

Comment

WoW! I'm in shock. Especially now days. Not to many people die from pneumonia these days. Wow
                Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Bernic Mac was far from my favorite as a comedian, but he was committed to his vision and his art. A bit of a self-caricature, but he knew exactly what he was doing and played it to the hilt.

RIP to a self-made man and a Chicago original.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Uh, no. He's dead.
                    Ah, my bad. I checked Imdb this morning, and they hadn't confirmed the death. They're usually pretty quick about these things, but they confirmed it two hours ago.. It's a real shame..he was an extraordinary comedian and a talented actor.
                    I fear one day I'll meet God, he'll sneeze and I won't know what to say.

Comment

He was also younger than me, so that doesn't exactly flip my skirt.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

rest in peace.
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Sloww wears skirts
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Nay, ye fool! It's a "kilt" he be wearin'!

RIP
                            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

He was Bosley in Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle and Pastor Clever in Friday.

RIP Bernie
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                                He was also younger than me, so that doesn't exactly flip my skirt.
                                SLOWWHAND AGES NOT AN OBSTACLE. My great grandfather lived to be several dozens of years older than anyone expected. He survived two arrests, and one of the times he shot back. The secret to making it to his age, to be discrete, is rolling around sexually in the hay barn. There is no other option. Penises don't fall off unless there is intentional separation, but it's the endorphins that keep you going. Exercise and chocolate work as well for this purpose but you cannot brag about eating chocolate and only physics nerds talk about their workout routine so that they seem concerned about their appearance. Please be advised that the vas differens is a penis term and not a river or other body of water, this can trip you up in a family game of Taboo or in a debate about Egyptian geography.

Comment

Working...
                                X