Oerdin
    WRangler Rhymer
    picko
    Krill
    RobWorham
    Nugog
    FeMme

MattBowron

I was just switching my sig to the new coolest thing I've read in a while when I noticed this thing that tells me who has me on their Buddy list. So I click it and the above list came up.

Erm, thanks guys, sorry for all the Christmases without cards, I just didn't know.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Re: Good golly Molly, I've got Buddies

Originally posted by Lancer
    DanQ
    Imran Siddiqui
    Provost Harrison
    Alinestra Covelia
    Heresson
    Wittlich
    jdd2007

Oerdin
    WRangler Rhymer
    picko
    Krill
    RobWorham
    Nugog
    FeMme

MattBowron

I was just switching my sig to the new coolest thing I've read in a while when I noticed this thing that tells me who has me on their Buddy list. So I click it and the above list came up.

Erm, thanks guys, sorry for all the Christmases without cards, I just didn't know.
    Lancer, I had added you as my buddy since I respect and enjoy your posting!

Plus I am one who remembers first meeting you in the california lobby of Call To Power many many moons ago!

You are and allways will be held in high esteems by me, just cant seem to get you on my list to show

Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

No worries GT!

Comment

Are you sure that's not the list of people who have you on ignore?
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Comment

That's right, you are my buddy! That means you owe me good advice and stuff!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Somehow I got Imran on my buddy list too. I think he's just a whore.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                Somehow I got Imran on my buddy list too. I think he's just a whore.
                And so ends a beautiful friendship...
                "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Advice, np. Stuff?

Comment

One thing i've noticed about the buddy list.. it's very easy to do accidental missclicks with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X