Van The Man - ole geezer thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Van The Man - ole geezer thread

I've just enjoyed an hour with him and am in a good mood.

Anyone else out there that finds this 63 yo guy in his suit, hat and good music entertaining ?
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Morrison? If so, yes. "Stranded" and "Celtic New Year" off his "Magic Time" album are great. He does all from Rock to Blues to Country.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Are there another "Van the man" ?

He is iactually rather "Calming"
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Yeah, yeah. I saw that tha remark.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Well, it seems that we are the only ole geezers here

Steven Weinberg

Comment

They don't know what they're missing then, do they? Their loss.

Comment

Indeedy Van Morrison

Brown-eyed Girl

Wild Nights
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Don't like him much. But i'm not as old as you guys.
                What?

Comment

Van, van he's a used up man! (That was an actual campaign slogan used against Martin van Buren.
                  "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                  -Joan Robinson

Comment

When will you ever learn to be in God?
                    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Astral Weeks and Madam George, Still kills me.

Also 'Inarticulate speech of the heart'
                      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Been grovin' on him for years. He was standard fair for my Saturday mornings when the girls were young. We'd put him on and get to doing our chores around the house and dance a bit while we were at it Into the Mystic has to be one of my favorites and Moondance, and Brown Eyed Girl and.....I could go on.
                        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
                          and Moondance
                          What you talking 'bout, awesome Sis, simply awesome
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Galis
                            Van, van he's a used up man! (That was an actual campaign slogan used against Martin van Buren.
                            Why don't you kick rocks, kiddo? Leave this discussion for adults. You're just in the way. Go on. Beat it.

Comment

Working...
                            X