Paris Hilton for President?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris Hilton for President?

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

And Britney as VP or what
    Blah

Comment

The scary thing is that she sounds like she understand what she says - is it certain that she is a real blondine ?
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

McCain gets himself into a public dialogue with Paris Hilton, and she looks like the reasonable one.
        "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
        -Bokonon

Comment

Paris-Jessica '08
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

She has a better, more succint plan than either McCain or Obama
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

brilliant!
              either hilton is more clever than i thought or she has great advisors
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Does she look like she's gained weight?

Comment

Her PR company must've rubbed their hands when they saw the McCain ad.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                    brilliant!
                    either hilton is more clever than i thought ...
                    She's a high school drop out. What do you think?

Comment

Develope alternatives and drill? When did Paris become a Republican?

Maybe the right wing radio got to her. What do you thing Oerdin?
                      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

She is charming polytubbies...

She is a witch!! BURN HER!!!
                        bleh

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos
                          Develope alternatives and drill? When did Paris become a Republican?
                          She's a spoiled rich kid who never had to do an honest day's work, so of course she's a Republican. She sounds just like President Bush.

Comment

President Bush has a sensible and all encompassing energy plan too?

Cheney, give Zkibbler his account back
                            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                              Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X