In Search of "Calm"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Search of "Calm"

This reminds me so much of advice so many of you would likely give out.

CALM

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me today,
    and we all could probably use more calm in our lives...
    Some doctor on television this morning said that the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started.
    So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of shhhardonay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of vocka, a pockage of Prunglies, tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valum scriptins, the res of the Chesescke an a box a chocolets.

Yu haf no idr who fkin gud I fel.
    Peas sen dis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov inr pece
    Chherrsss y' bassah
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Re: In Search of "Calm"

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    This reminds me so much of advice so many of you would likely give out.

CALM

Some doctor on television this morning said that the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started.
    So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of shhhardonay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of vocka, a pockage of Prunglies, tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valum scriptins, the res of the Chesescke an a box a chocolets.

Chherrsss y' bassah
    Have a seat Slowwie, Im trying to leave this very theatre

Just got 40 more Vicodin to help get through therapy on Range of Mtion with fingers....

Anyhoo, please, continue on sir, continue on
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 30, 2010, 08:02.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I would have thought it more likely you manage to put yourself on ignore than to find the 'submit' button.

Good for a chuckle though.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Re: In Search of "Calm"

Originally posted by SlowwHand

CALM

Chherrsss y' bassah
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Im disappointed, I thought this was about the Search for Clam
            Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

I HAVE a well-stocked liquor cabinet!
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

That person should be in some real pain by now though.
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Have you looked in the Little Book of Calm:

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                  Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                  Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

NOT CALM!
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
                      Have you looked in the Little Book of Calm:

That was so hiliarious

Was this from a BBC show?

Im gonna remember the posit note next time at work when I am really busy and someone rushes up and needs something...
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

That was so hiliarious

Was this from a BBC show?

Im gonna remember the posit note next time at work when I am really busy and someone rushes up and needs something...
                        Yea, the Black Books. Dylan Moran is over the top funny. Check some of his standups on youtube.
                        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Guess it was the Prunglies that finished Sloww

Be carefull with those darn Prunglies
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                          X