TV Chefs Attempt At Mass Murder Thwarted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Chefs Attempt At Mass Murder Thwarted

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Mix up eh?

I would never be caught out by that misinformation though. You'd never catch me eating salad
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Does he recommend a spot of hemlock tea to wash that down with?
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

"It's a bit embarrassing but there have been no reports of any casualties"

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
        "It's a bit embarrassing but there have been no reports of any casualties"

'Yet'

Looking forward to next episode, "Cooking with rat poison".

Comment

Oops.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

A big time chef in one of Vancouvers chichi restaurants almost killed a bunch of people with his hand picked mushrooms few years back. Stupid burk.

Lets add a little nightshade to our salad, its very "in".
              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
              If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
              Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Working...
              X