Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T minus 1 minute and counting...

See ya on the flip side!
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

60 seconds
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Abort!
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

BAH!
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

... What happened, I had difficulty to understand what he just said?
            bleh

Comment

This has all the makings of a disaster.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Some reading wasn't nominal, so they aborted. No word yet on what reading showed red.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  This has all the makings of a disaster.
                  As do all rocket launches.

Comment

Some more than others.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

No boom today. Boom tomorrow, there's always a boom tomorrow

Comment

Countdown restarted at T minus 10 minutes!

Comment

bleh

Comment

T Minus 1 minute and counting

Comment

T minus 1 minute and counting!

See ya on the flip side again!

Comment

T+ 60 seconds. All systems nominal!

Comment

Working...
                                X