Happy 20th, Rush!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rmsharpe
    My mind was in the wrong place... he didn't take his medication for when he testified in front of the Senate, not the commercial.
    In either case, how was he exaggerating?

Comment

Rush Limbaugh has stated his interest in buy the St. Louis Rams. That'd do more PR damage than signing Michael Vick
      Last edited by Will9; August 1, 2008, 19:50.
      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
      The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis
        I hope he dies... after he watches his right wing dick fall off...

Painfully slow I might add.

Your irrational, spitting hatred of a harmless little fuzzball is glorious.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by rmsharpe
          But you'll probably kiss Fidel Castro's butt until the day he dies.
          Why is everything that doesn't meet you loony right standards communist?

Btw, you do realize that Stalin has the personality type of a right wing authoritarian?

So you have more in common with Stalin than most people here.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Damn, thought this was about Canada's best RR band, but then I realized I have their 20th anniversary CD

President Bush and former President Bush called in to congratulate him, along with former Governor Jeb Bush.
            And during that conversation Bush 41 asked Rush how "our man Ailes" was doing. He was quickly reminded the phone conversation was on the radio

Comment

Rush was released 35 years ago.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk

Irrational? Harmless? Limbaugh is partly responsible for the decline in civility and the extreme rightward lurch this country has taken. We are in Iraq because of this ****nut. He deserves a pike shoved up his ass.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk

I saw my father fading away on Parkinsons.

Your little fuzzball spat on that memory. As far as I am concerned he can burn in hell.
                  "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                  X