My "new" brother!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My "new" brother!

Well, earlier tonight (Thursday) me and my siblings got together at our mother's and met our "new" brother, Steve for the first time. It went well for all of us.

Personally, as I drove up to see them, I was somewhat worried about being excluded from conversation as everyone else talked with one another but we all found ourselves included as we got to know Steve, and as he began to get to know us.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Is he cute?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

He's not bad looking, but he is somewhat chubby (not way overweight) and he's 45 years old. He has worked all his life on the family farm of his adoptive family and he also works at a factory in a city not far from where he lives.

Comment

Awesome news!
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

The other thing is that none of us really saw Steve as a stranger. It was kinda weird; having this feeling that you've known this guy yet never having met him before.

Comment

nice
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

Congrats
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Does anyone have anything interesting about their family they'd be comfortable sharing in this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                  Does anyone have anything interesting about their family they'd be comfortable sharing in this thread?
                  My Family ran away like cowards as Santa Anna advanced through Texas during the Texan Revolution.

The Runaway Scrape.
                  Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar

My Family ran away like cowards as Santa Anna advanced through Texas during the Texan Revolution.

The Runaway Scrape.
                    awesome

Comment

Working...
                    X