No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday to Tiamat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG!! Now I really feel old. I used to get up early on Saturday morning to listend to America's Top 40 countdown with Mr. Kasem. Ok, I'm going to hide in a hole now!
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
      OMG!! Now I really feel old. I used to get up early on Saturday morning to listend to America's Top 40 countdown with Mr. Kasem. Ok, I'm going to hide in a hole now!

im with ya Sis!!!

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

HBD Tiamat!
        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Hey Tia, I saw a Tiamat on Buzztime, was that you.
          Assuming it was when I looked at the profile.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

HB, Tia
            "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
            -Bokonon

Comment

happy b-day to our resident dragon lady

In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Thanks guys! I knew we celebrated for a while around here but seriously Really I do appreciate it.

And Rah, no not that I know of I'm not fimilar with buzztime. Me thinks someone has stolen the identity of Queen Dragon. Hmmmmmmm I'll have to check it out.
                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

A trivia site. Interesting. See that is something right up my alley cause I'm the greatest at Trivia. I'm the trivia Dragon Queen, but I guess Tiamat can't reign there.

Comment

Damn, well let me buy you a drink. Seriously, let me know when you're free
                    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

"I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

Honey if there is alcohol involved I'm free 7 days a week 24 hours a day!! I'll pm you my cell but that will cost another drink

Comment

Working...
                        X