Did anybody care enough....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anybody care enough....

....to watch the new x-files movie? Recommended or ?

Alternatively, just point and laugh at Bebro for posting ridiculous questions
    Blah

Ugh, I gave up on the X-files before the series even ended. I got the first X-files movie as a gift (on VHS, ha!)-- it's still sitting in a closet someplace with the shrink wrap on it.

So, in other words ---> BeBro
    The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

People still care about X-files? Anyway, the movie itself is a turd:

Though FBI special agent Fox Mulder (David Duchovny) and his partner Dr. Dana Scully (Gillian Anderson) once chased things that go bump in the night, his tireless search for the truth out there has led to his professional exile. However, a missing-persons case leads to the agents' reunion, along with an encounter with a priest (Billy Connolly) who may or may not be experiencing psychic visions.
      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

I personally have no opinion on X-files. My brother used to watch it, but I just never really bothered.. Was that a mistake?
        I fear one day I'll meet God, he'll sneeze and I won't know what to say.

Comment

Not in my opinion Z. I hated the series when it went on tv. Primably because I was a little kid I guess, I hate horror now and I hated it more then. I had nightmares from X-files. Even today, only hearing the title music makes me uneasy.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I see..So I haven't missed out on anything, then. But I hafta admit that I'll prolly see the movie.

Comment

Even today, only hearing the title music makes me uneasy.

You just gave me some very evil ideas
              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Originally posted by Zanarkand
                  I see..So I haven't missed out on anything, then. But I hafta admit that I'll prolly see the movie.
                  You do that. And, my friend, it's time for your initiation here:

Comment

Dancing figures with balloons. Very cute.

Comment

in case I missed it earlier.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I just read the spoiler for it. Good God what a turd of a movie. I almost stopped reading half way through the spoiler the plot was so dull and meandering.
                        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                          Even today, only hearing the title music makes me uneasy.

You just gave me some very evil ideas
                          Like having this play repeatedly on the OT forum page?

Comment

Working...
                          X