• Show
Clear All

well, feminists fight for another llicence to kill - the right to abortion
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      The linked "when it applies" thing doesn't seem to match most of the article.
      Of course it won't buddy, it's the Daily Mail. Nor will it match reality either
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
        well, feminists fight for another llicence to kill - the right to abortion
        Didn't you get the memo? The Pope says abortion is OK so you can all back down now
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

daily mail

Comment

The Pope also says that there is no such place as 'Limbo' anymore. Official.

All the other infallible Popes were wrong about that, and all the unbaptised dead babies and collections of cells that would otherwise have headed there now presumably go straight to hell with the rest of us.

Comment

As You've written, there isn't limbo anymore.
              That implies that there used to be limbo, and so,
              previous popes were right
              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
              Middle East!

Comment

The uk deosn't have degrees of murder, it's muredr or manslaughter.

There are a number of defences to murder that can result in you being aquitted or having the convcition reduced to manslaughter. at the moment these are self defence, provocation and dimiinshed responsibility.

the new law will add to these and restrict the defence of provocation.
                Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Murdering bimbo doesn't go to limbo. Huh. As the world turns it gets more twisted.
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                    The Pope also says that there is no such place as 'Limbo' anymore. Official.

All the other infallible Popes were wrong about that, and all the unbaptised dead babies and collections of cells that would otherwise have headed there now presumably go straight to hell with the rest of us.
                    Limbo was never a doctrinal matter. It was traditional, and many prominent theologians believed in it, but it was never treated as a matter of papal infallibility.
                    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch

Limbo was never a doctrinal matter. It was traditional, and many prominent theologians believed in it, but it was never treated as a matter of papal infallibility.
                      I hear ya, bro!!!
                      Attached Files
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Long time member @ Apolyton
                        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

This strikes me as the exact opposite of feminism. The implication here is not that women are equal, but rather they are less responsible for their actions, as in children.
                          Aint about responsibility, its about self defense and how far it extends into "pre-meditation". And when it comes to fighting men and women aren't equal, regardless of what feminists allegedly believe.

Comment

Working...
                          X