• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theben
    kill americans= prez DP order

kill non-americans= prez medal
    Well at least we have that clear now.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie
      How can this is any way shape or form be a thumbs up? The president is "ordering" the execution as a direct result of the heinous acts of the military offender. Thumbs up would be "No need for presidential death penalty order".
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO
        Well at least we have that clear now.
        It's true tho.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Theben speaks the TWOOF!
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
            kill americans= prez DP order

kill non-americans= prez medal
            Preventing the former by doing the latter is kind of the whole point of the army...

Comment

Rats. I need to work on my trolling skills. :stir:
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                I think he just means that it would be much better if heinous acts hadn't been committed.
                I think he means the guy should have been killed without any input from teh prez, and looong ago. I mean, 20 years? If anything, I see this as a failure of the american justice system.
                I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun

I think he means the guy should have been killed without any input from teh prez, and looong ago. I mean, 20 years? If anything, I see this as a failure of the american justice system.
                  No, this is the norm. Automatic appeals, no matter what and that includes if the prisoner doesn't want them.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                  X