Brave Cow Fighting for Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brave Cow Fighting for Life

Borutka, whose name can be translated as Little Female Devil, is a 2yo cow. It was supposed to be slaughtered in a village a few kms from Suwalki, Poland, but she managed to break free from the transport. Chased by butchers, she ran a couple of kms and entered Suwalki city, running through streets. Cornered by police, fire fighters and veterinaries, she received a sleeping shot. Yet, she didn't fall and continued escaping.
    Only after second shot she was down.

In respect to her heroism, animal lovers decided to buy her and save her, and so they did.

But new problems appeared. Chief veterinary of this area claimed that according to EU law, a cow which has entered butchery, can not leave it alive. This law was to protect spread of diseases. But animal rights organisations claimed the law was changed, and onlyh the cows which have entered inner butchery have to be killed.

Eventually, pressed by numerous calls for sparing Borutka, and after a meeting with voivode, chief veterinary agreed to let her go

I learned that cows should be killed on spot. Much less trouble
    0%
    I learned that hamburgers have feelings
    0%
    I learned that EU laws such
    0%
    I learned that Poland sucks
    0%
    I leanred that Heresson sucks
    0%
    Laws are laws: back to butchery!
    0%
    I believe that she should be made hamburgers of, so that more people could inherit her braveness
    0%
    Yes, and I wanna bananas with that
    0%
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Fire fighters? Oh yes, Chicago. I get it.

I learned that EU laws such.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

:cow: I learned there is no such smiley here

Comment

we need it.

As well as
        - frog
        -vomit
        -better crying
        -crab
        smileys.

Btw, it seems You voted that I suck
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

Is this Emperor Fabulous's dancing cow?
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I already knew that you and Poland suck.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
              we need it.

As well as
              - frog
              -vomit
              -better crying
              -crab
              smileys.

Btw, it seems You voted that I suck

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                Is this Emperor Fabulous's dancing cow?
                No Imran, I believe it was this cow here?
                Attached Files
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I believe this is the cow in question. Oh, and of course Heresson, Poland and the EU all suck.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I didn't need to learn that Poland sucks, I already knew this.
                    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Harovan
                      I believe this is the cow in question. Oh, and of course Heresson, Poland and the EU all suck.
                      That is a milk cow, not a beef cow.

Although all cows can be turned into beef, but, it would not be the best.
                      I need a foot massage

Comment

I watched a report recently about some researchers trying to grow meat via gentech from cell cultures only. IIRC it worked but is still far too expensive to go into commercial use. Still the only hope for so many heroic cows!
                        Blah

Comment

Working...
                        X