Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thorn
    I was also missing till yesterday
    I'm reading a book right now where one of the supporting characters is named Thorn. Except that, just like you, it's not his real name. Bring back EvC.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

for b etor.

And LS is not a she,
      but Lady Shiviana is
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

I hate the name of this thread. I keep looking down the front of my pants to make sure Mr. Happy is still attached.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
          I hate the name of this thread. I keep looking down the front of my pants to make sure Mr. Happy is still attached.
          That was my first thought too.
          No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
          "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

I already made that joke.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I am also capable of making amusing observations. I simply decided not to this time.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I've missed your presence here b etor, I'm sure I'm not the only one.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                  oh sup guys

Comment

Working...
                  X