Liver Vs. Emotions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liver Vs. Emotions

Which is more important to you, being happy or living a few decades more?
    Emotions
    0%
    Liver
    0%
    I deep throat bananas
    0%

Happy. 2 decades of not being happy aren't worth jack. (That said, I don't think there's a necessity to ruin your liver to be happy.)

Comment

Are you truly happy because of drinking? Yeah, you might feel happy, but the same problems exist and depress you when you are sober.

This is some of the reason I sobered up and tried to fix my problems.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Oh **** yeah I am happy, not as happy when I've been drinking though. I have anxiety problems (self diagnosed, lack of insurance). So the alcohol just takes all of my problems away, except for the family history of alcoholism.

Comment

LOL

Being unhappy is teh suxs. And being happy requires a liver.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
            LOL

Being unhappy is teh suxs. And being happy requires a liver.
            How do I remedy this situation then?

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us

How do I remedy this situation then?
              The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

I don't cpeak chinese

Comment

Many speak Engrish.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Try Moldova then. A kidney goes for $2700 (source ), I suppose a liver isn't that much more expensive.
                    Of course, in this case your health insurance may not necessarily cover the doctors fees, which I suspect are more expensive than the organ.
                    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Holy ****, $2700? I'm, going to go ahead and grab another beer.

Comment

Happiness is not found at the bottom of a bottle.

Because if you found the bottom of the bottle you drank all the happiness away.

Seriously, I fight alcoholism and I don't think it is the answer to happiness. Happiness is found in those you love and who you share your life with. I never knew what happiness was until I found my wife, and then had a daughter, and now my son is on his way... These things make me happy, and drinking drives them away.
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Smoke weed and drink on alternate days. That spreads out the ill effects between the liver and lungs.

How do you like that? I'm full of brilliant ideas. Also, try acid. If you don't go insane, it's actually pretty safe.
                          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Brilliant!
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

I like my liver.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                              X