No announcement yet.

Grumpiest poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it depends on the day, time of month, and phase of the moon.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
      Ouch.
      You set yourself up.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Winston

Who??
        Tehban.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

As for the grumpiest, I beleive that must be Asher. He's angry at someone all the time. Winston is just trying.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
            As for the grumpiest, I beleive that must be Asher. He's angry at someone all the time. Winston is just trying.
            Winston is just defaulting to what is called the Danish algorithm -- when in doubt, mimic a Canadian.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Winston is just defaulting to what is called the Danish algorithm -- when in doubt, mimic a Canadian.
              Love live Canada!!

(and all its fine traditions!)

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai

Tehban.
                Stifle it, herring chaser.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                X