I imagine this must exist somewhere, maybe in japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I imagine this must exist somewhere, maybe in japan

A bycicle which can be folded into something easy to carry on your back.

That would be really useful for me, it would even be ecological.
    I need a foot massage

Google "Folding Mountain Bikes"

Comment

or go here http://www.montagueco.com/

Comment

Wow, so, I will never get an original idea in my life.

Anyway, thanks a lot, I will buy one
        I need a foot massage

Comment

I came to the conclusion at the age of seven that there are no original ideas. You just need to learn how to market your idea so it seems more original than others.

Comment

My understanding is that folding bikes are very common on boats.

Comment

If you want to come up with original ideas, all you have to do is invent a time machine. Time machines allow all ideas - past, present, and future - to be yours.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I actually saw one just yesterday on the metro here. It definitely caught my eye.

Originally posted by Space05us

I came to the conclusion at the age of seven that there are no original ideas. You just need to learn how to market your idea so it seems more original than others.
                My job is all about putting forward and advocating for original ideas. I am far more cutting edge than anyone here. No time machines required.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Trust me, when you get older you'll realize your ideas aren't so original after all.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Well played.

Comment

Sometimes it is better to steal others ideas and make them a reality. I give you, The Entity:

Monkey!!!

Comment

What you need to do is take an existing idea and improve on it somehow.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Yup. Most people who make it big with an idea aren't the ones who had, they are the ones who improved on it.

Why hasn't the foldable bike caught on more? Maybe because no one wants to be all sweaty when they get to work, or maybe because the joints fail and it collapses while riding, or maybe it's too heavy, or the chain transfers grease onto your nice pants.... Fix those issues and remarket it with a fancy name and a good price tag and you might have something.
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

I was on the train a few weeks ago with a guy whose company made folding electric bikes. He was very proud of it because, unlike most electric bikes, it could downshift and climb hills. ...I don't remember the name of his company. It was in Burbank, California though.

Comment

Working...
                              X