Serbian war criminals: one down, one to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serbian war criminals: one down, one to go

They finally arrested Radovan Karadžić tonight. Now if they get Mladic too then maybe, just maybe we can get over our national trauma. Srebrenica, 8000 people massacred
    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
    And notifying the next of kin
    Once again...

Re: Serbian war criminals: one down, one to go

Originally posted by Hueij
    They finally arrested Radovan Karadžić tonight. Now if they get Mladic too then maybe, just maybe we can get over our national trauma. Srebrenica, 8000 people massacred
    Well...the dutch commander on the scene may have excercised bad judgement, but to lay the whole blame on the dutch peacekeping forces is wrong, IMHO. The system fvcked up...not individuals.

Asmodean

P.S. Good that he is finally caught
    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

this is what 13 years on the run do to you

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Nobody likes my threads
        Blah

Comment

you came late
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

The dutch commander should clearly have disobeyed orders and defended the Bosnians, he probably would have been badly told off by the UN though
            Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
            Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                you came late
                That's what she said!
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Off with his head!
                  (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                  (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                  (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Re: Re: Serbian war criminals: one down, one to go

Originally posted by Asmodean
                    Well...the dutch commander on the scene may have excercised bad judgement, but to lay the whole blame on the dutch peacekeping forces is wrong, IMHO. The system fvcked up...not individuals.

Asmodean

P.S. Good that he is finally caught
                    What could the Dutch have done except go down fighting. Hell, if the Bosniak military ran away like the cowardly dogs they were, after illegally using Srebrenica as a base to attack Serb positions and villages, why should the Dutch be held responsible. Hell, the Dutch weren't even strong enough to stop the Bosniaks from attacking out of Srebrenica.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Serbian war criminal threads: two down, one to go
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                        this is what 13 years on the run do to you

I think he should wear the funny outfit in court
                        Blah

Comment

If convicted, he'll likely be the first sexual healer guilty of crimes against humanity.

Comment

Did they do the DNA tests on the bodies they found in the area to prove their ethnicity, or have they still avoided that in case they turn out to be the thousands of Serbian civilians massacred by Naser Oric's troops in the area in the years prior to '95?

Comment

Working...
                            X