Easy money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy money

Three buddies and I got drunki last night, and before going out we decided on a little game - if one of us could get a chick at teh club to slap him, teh others would owe him $20 each. They went about it entirely wrong, being douchebags from teh outset and just pissing their targets off enough to make them walk away. I instead got to dancing and then making out with this one girl, and when it came to talking about where we should take teh rest of teh night, I said something flippant and somewhat offensive. "You pig!" and a ripe forehand followed, just as planned.

So I got $60 out of it , a trophy-like red cheek , and also teh intriguing challenge of a delicate phone call next weekend (I got her number earlier)... Trying to decide between "Hey, I'm really sorry about what I said, let me make it up to you tonight" (teh boring option) or "I like a feisty girl, can I let you slap me again tonight?" (teh likely option)
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Just pinch their little behinds. Works every time for me.

Comment

How long did the mission last?
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

About 3 hours to get drunki, and ~ an hour to execute. Not a good hourly rate, but teh first 3 hours shouldn't count.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Hell, I would have told a girl "I'll give you $20 to slap me, I have a bet with those idiots over there."

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Your admirers on the street
            Gotta hoot and stamp their feet
            In the heat from your physique
            As you twinkle by in moccasin sneakers

And I thought my heart would break
            When you doubled up at the stake
            With your fingers all a-shake
            You could never tell a winner from a snake
            but you always make money

Easy money

With your figure and your face
            Strutting out at every race
            Throw a glass around the place
            Show the colour of your crimson suspenders

We would take the money home
            Sit around the family throne
            My old dog could chew his bone
            For two weeks we could appease the Almighty

Easy money

Got no truck with the la-di-da
            Keep my bread in an old fruit jar
            Drive you out in a motor-car
            Getting fat on your lucky star just making

Easy money.
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
              Hell, I would have told a girl "I'll give you $20 to slap me, I have a bet with those idiots over there."

ACK!
              You immoral man. Remind me never to play drunki douchebag games with you

Besides, that doesn't sound like as much fun

Comment

Working...
              X