For breakfast I have...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For breakfast I have...

So just how much have you been trained to eat "breakfast food" as your first meal of the day? Every country has a variation on what constitutes "breakfast food", though cereal with milk, eggs, or some cured meats are pretty common for most people here.

Or are you an iconoclast who eats cold pizza from the night before just cause you can?
    ONLY breakfast foods!
    26.32%
    Mostly breakfast foods, but I can change things up
    47.37%
    Whatever the hell is available
    21.05%
    Lots and lots of Bananas
    5.26%
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

I voted mostly, as i can change my habbits on occasion.

Today I had smoked meat and scrambled eggs. Heaven
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

If I go to breakfast, which is generally really brunch, I have 2 scrambled eggs, 4 strips of bacon, hash browns and wheat toast.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Mostly breakfast foods. Sometimes sausage on a biscuit, sometimes a yogurt.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Mostly breakfast food.
          Rye open sandwiches with cheese and sausage, medium-boiled eggs, cocoa, chocolate. No one but health-overconscious young women eats cereal with milk for breakfast here.
          Sometimes dinner/supper leftovers, but they are usually finished by me around mignight.
          Graffiti in a public toilet
          Do not require skill or wit
          Among the **** we all are poets
          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Nowadays i'm a bearable person since i almost always do actually eat breakfast (i may be bit angry when blood sugar levels go down )! Porridge & sammich usually, so almost always 'normal' breakfast stuff.

Comment

For breakfast this morning I had a PolyCast recording, and it was delicious, especially since Imran was MIA.

(Just kidding Imran, you were sorely missed...by Dan)

Usually I opt for raisin bran or yogurt. I can't function without breakfast.
              Last edited by Cartimandua; July 19, 2008, 12:29.
              In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Mostly baguettes, croissants, Brötchen or toast with sweet stuff, sometimes also cheese or eggs for me. However, I can live without eating in the morning, but not without coffee.
                Blah

Comment

Brötchen
                  Sounds really yummy

Comment

Blah

Comment

What is it actually? I could use göögle, but lets try this weird 'conversation' thing instead.

Comment

Protein shake FTW
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Cold pizza is breakfast food. I eat that sometimes. But my usual breakfast is oatmeal and raisins. Nothing fires me up more in the morning.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Julian Delphiki
                            What is it actually? I could use göögle, but lets try this weird 'conversation' thing instead.
                            A small breadloaf.
                            Graffiti in a public toilet
                            Do not require skill or wit
                            Among the **** we all are poets
                            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera

A small breadloaf.
                              What.. i didn't find smiley!

In fact, that is delicious in the morning but i've been seriously trying to cut my carbohydrates mostly to rye bread.

Comment

Working...
                              X