Wezil 1, Tia O no more woo woo or foo foo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wezil 1, Tia O no more woo woo or foo foo

Hey I'm a big enough person to admit when I was wrong and boy or boy OOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOoo I should have listened to the Wezmeister about the Woo Woo doctor! I quit the job on Thursday. He was a total and complete freek wack nut job!!!!!

Just a few of the little beauties he did. He listened in on every phone conversation when it was not going the way he wanted he grabbed the phone out of my hands jumped in the conversation, of course wound up looking like and idiot because he only heard one side of the conversation. One day he told me I could go home early. 30 minutes after I left my personal cell phone rings, the one I pay for, it's a patient wanting to know about a perscription refill. When I ask him how he got the number he said Dr. Butler gave it to me. NOT OK!!!! My personal time and phone are just that, MINE!!!

He bullied people to get them to reschedule. I've been in customer service for years and it's been my observation while cliche as it is that you catch more flies with honey then with vinager. One lady didn't reschedule he had me call her while she was still in the parking lot and try to force her to reschedule. One lady he was trying to get to reschedule finally told him she was moving to New Jersey!! That's one way to get him off your back.

He didn't order something for a patient and stood in the middle of the reception area yealling at the top of his lungs with two patients in rooms (very small office you can hear everything) and pulling his hair out of his head yealling "omg I ****ed up, I ****ed up I didn't order this for her and now she's going to be expecting it". He had a major melt down right in the reception area. Then he called the patient and blamed it on me. Now look, I'm the freekin' queen of mistakes and I will be the first to admit when I make them but don't blame something on me that I didn't do. I think however, that the crowning jewel whas when he told me that if I couldn't reschedule people that "well, quite frankly you won't have a job".

That was it, that was my defining moment when I thought Now let me see. I have 10 years receptionist/administrative experience. Have worked at some pretty high powered offices here in Austin over the years and have 4 years Nursing experience do I need to take this ****e?? NOPE!!! Called the lady who had sent me an email two days before saying she'd gotten my resume and wanted to interview me set up an interview the next day. Typed up my resignation taped the key to it and said see ya' later ya' freek! Called his bookeeper and told him what he did and she says. Oh my, I had hoped that he wouldn't start behaving like that until you had been here a while

I'm thinking you know he's going to do this to people and you still let him out of the cage in the morning? She said she's worked for him for 5 years and he's gotten worse and feels that he needs mental/medical attention.

So Wezil was right he was a quack of epic proportions!! Went on the job interview got the job and I start Monday working for a Western Medicine docotor actually at a Perinal Clinic that specializes in troubled pregnancy issues and helps Mom's to bring healthy babies into the world. What could be happier then that and no QUACK JOB!! 11 paid holidays a year, profit sharing, 401K and 10 hours of paid time every acrued every month making 3 1/2 weeks of paid time off available to me every year. Can you say Sweeeeeeeeeet!! And all those little baby cheeks to pinch.
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Can you say "Damn, Wez. I didn't mean for you to be run off over this guy"?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Wez, come back as you were right all along! Please?

Hopefully work is ok for you now, Tiamat!

Comment

HEllooooo as I said. Wezil 1 Tia 0. Sometimes women don't always listen to men's advice no matter how right it can be. Sometimes. Well.......maybe only every once and a while you guys get lucky And in all candor it is hard to tell what a person is made up of until you actually spend time with them.

Who knew he was going to be the energizer bunny on crack in a box? I've worked alot of places over the last 20 years of being employed and I have never in all my years of working come across someone like this. And trust me I've seen some strange birds in my time but this guy takes the cake, the punch and all the party nuts!
        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I sent my first PM ever on apo notifying Wez about this thread. I doubt that will work, but do whatever you can to get him back.

Comment

Hellllooooo.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Congrats on the new job and good call - though 11 paid holidays? Is that good?
              "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
              "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Did I miss a conversation between Tia and wezil where he said he's leaving poly 'cuz of it?
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Wezil never actually posted to that effect, but that's the gist of it. He says it's more a general issue than tied to this thread, but here's what precipitated things:

There's also some follow-up in the Dead Pool thread.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

*Bump* for Rah.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Jeez, Tiamat is turning into Pekka, jr.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                        *Bump* for Rah.
                        Sorry, it makes no difference. Whether you were right or not didn't give you the right to call her a prostitute.

But Yes, I'm also highly amused that you called it right.

And have to give Tia props for posting that you were right. Most posters here when proven wrong just never talk about it again. (or continue blindly argueing regardless, like one person I can think of)

I don't remember banning you or anything over this one. Just a mild warning. Really glad of that now.

BUT for the record, please don't call any of our few female posters prostitutes......... unless they're actually prostitutes.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Maybe he was just being optimistic?
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

or continue blindly argueing regardless, like one person I can think of

DanQ
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Not who I was thinking of.
                              And it wasn't you either before you suggest it.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X