Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neighbors, can't live with 'em, can't live with 'em.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neighbors, can't live with 'em, can't live with 'em.

My Mexican neighbors who normally blare Tejano music are at the moment blaring Phil Collins. I'm flabbergasted.

Its very easy to live without annoying neightbours.

Just make it sure to destroy their bodies w/ care.

My neightbours either listen to GNR around 01.00 or come knocking around 5.30 in the morning asking "do you smoke inside?"

Comment

I think anyone blaring out Phil Collins deserves to be summarily executed. Go ahead, shoot them, the law will understand
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I have nice neighbours except the people above, who are total scum. Not sure how they can afford to live here - they are either epic benefit cheats or they won the lottery. I'm still trying to figure out which.

Comment

Gather whatever stereo speakers you have, point them at the offending neighbors, and blare Aqua's "Barbie Girl" on continuous loop.
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Then I would lose the moral highground.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
              Gather whatever stereo speakers you have, point them at the offending neighbors, and blare Aqua's "Barbie Girl" on continuous loop.
              Aint use of Aqua forbidden by the Geneva Convention?

Comment

i often thought of pointing really heavy metal against neighbors

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I like my neighbors well enough. It's just odd that they should go from Tejano music to Phil Collins.

I haven't actually talked with these neighbors before, but they mind their own business and don't start trouble. What more could you ask for?

Comment

Neightbours that don't come around 5 to ask 'do you smoke inside'?

Comment

Yeah, my neighbours are fine (except the woman on one side is a screamer, shall we say ). There was a really chavvy family on the opposite side of the quadrangle who used to cause a lot of bother, but I think the last of the chavs have been flushed out of here...just can't afford the area any more
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I love my neighbours! Two hot girls living above me and an Asian family living below (so my heating bills in Winter will be tiny ).
                        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Must be southern asians.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleboy
                            I love my neighbours! Two hot girls living above me and an Asian family living below (so my heating bills in Winter will be tiny ).
                            I would like to love one of my neightbours. She was just smoking outside when i came home refilling my beer inventory.

Actually the only problem i really have with my neighbours is that 3 of 5 of them have dogs, and i only have one outdoor = dog smell inside my apartment too.

Comment

Working...
                            X