X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surgeons

Great people

Pain medication
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

HB surgeons!

Did you had a surgery?
    Blah

Comment

Hey! You're alive.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

So you're Miss Heraclitus now?

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
          Or Heraclitorus?
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Winston

Better than that.

Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
              Hey! You're alive.
              I'm not even worth a smiley?

Comment

what's up with you then?

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus
                  I'm not even worth a smiley?
                  I'm not very good at expressing positive emotions.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Welcome back mate!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Indeed

im happy with mine as well

he done a bone graft, a titanium plate and 11-12 screws plus cleaned remiaing cartilage off

its hurtingf fer certain but in 2-4 weeks thimngs will be much better

gramps
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                      X