Being in good shape in elderly age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being in good shape in elderly age

An 80 yo polish woman killed her 78 yo austrian neighbour by hitting her circa 36 times at head with a blunt instrument.

Afterwards, elderly women with her 59 yo daughter robbed some jewelry and alcohol.

The alcohol they've drank together, but the jewelry they've buried, and it seems no-one knows where.

I think that perhaps by robbing the jewelry they wanted to make it look like a robbery attack.
    The reason for the murder was that the austrian elderly lady called the polish elderly lady "a polish pig" (like they used to call Poles during ww2).

The elderly lady was sentenced to 18 years in prison.
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Maybe Stalin and Hitler was right in their effort to destroy the evil polish empire.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

well, I always believed Danes are just coastal Germans, so I'm not suprised
      Middle East!

Comment

Unlikely the dear old thing will have to serve her whole sentence. Prisons are not generally conducive to the elderly.
        No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
        "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
          well, I always believed Danes are just coastal Germans, so I'm not suprised
          How many polish cities was it that were member of the german Hanseatic League ?
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

too many
            Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
              too many
              Are you aware of the legend of the Goose Tower

Steven Weinberg

Comment

No But I remembered Denmark fought with Hansa. I recall Poland did participate in this conflict in some way, but I do not remember how. I think we were allied with Denmark, but the capital - Krakow - as part of Hansa was on the other side... hm.
                Middle East!

Comment

hm
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Polish aggressors
                    Blah

Comment

Working...
                    X